Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A week in the life of

**The kids are back in school (woohoo!)

**We bought a new fridge and stove that will be delivered on Saturday. I don't think two people could be more excited at the prospect of having cold water and ice readily available without having to open the door. (yippee!)

**Call me crazy (because obviously I AM), but I have agreed to take my two children and three of their friends to a nearby amusement and water park this weekend, BY MYSELF. My two goals are that we don't lose anyone along the way and, more importantly, no one hurls. Shall be fun. I will have a full report next week.

**Did you know that a mosquito bite on the eyelid is not very fun? Did you know that it can cause the eye to swell completely shut and that you may look like Rocky Balboa? Don't worry, it's not me. If it was, I would be posting a picture. Instead the affected party is one of my daycare children. She looked so pitiful today. :(

**My monthly visitor decided to show up today. Remember I said that Saturday's activities would include a water park? (yippee....NOT!)

**Rush concert tomorrow night. Ron is psyched. He's been preparing himself for the past couple of weeks by listening to all of his fave songs. I've been preparing by lifting weights so I can push back this time around and not get trampled. I'm sure we'll be breathing in some second hand doobage.

Goodbye carefree days of summer!


Hello, first day of school blues!



The picture may be blurry, but you can still make out the scowl. :) Classic!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Your kids look like they've grown!

    Good luck this weekend and I hope it turns out to be more fun than not. :)

     
  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Lifting weights...hehe. Your daughter is so cute!

    Does the cold water not work right now?

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Cut me, Mick!"

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Caro said...

    How was the concert?

    I had that happen to my eye once.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home