Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Things you can't say on Facebook

AKA: If You Were Looking for Something Positive and Chipper to Read.....Look Elsewhere.

I'm about at the end of my rope. To be exact, I've been there for a while, but I've just been holding it all in because I know if I disintegrate then everything around me will also.

That job I was hoping to get? Foot model. It was most likely some freak with a foot fetish and, yes, I was willing to sell myself out for $50/hour session. I never thought I would be this desperate to put food on the table. Alas....

Working seven days a week sucks. That's right. I'm whining and this is my blog so if anyone doesn't like it they can bite me. Well, that's about it. Ta ta!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Is it totally inappropriate to say "hang in there" if you're at the end of your rope? ;)

     
  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Um..no I think that's pretty appropritate. Especially considering that if I don't "hang in there" then that's pretty much the end of me, right? Thanks for the much needed lift. :)

     
  • At 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Suzy- LOL!

    Roxanne- whine away if you need to. We can take it. And I hope things get better for you soon.

     
  • At 9:10 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    I don't know if you're still interested in the thing I mentioned, but D sent you an email...

     
  • At 11:19 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Bearette- Yes, I am. I just need to find an extra few minutes to look over everything. Thanks for checking!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home