Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Not half the dog I used to be

I called my sister last night to wish her a happy birthday. She gave me the latest Skippy update. He went to the vet to get his manhood taken from him. Before they brought him out (he had stayed overnight) the vet advised my sister that they should try to keep him "calm" for the next week so that he can recover.

Skippy enters the picture.......excited as all heck.......jumps up on my sister's lap.......pees all over her in excitement. I don't think the keeping him calm thing will work very well, but at least he's oblivious to the loss of his reproductive abilities.

I sent off the remainder of Skippy's belongings(milk bones, chew toys, balls) in a package the other day.

Cost of Sam's Club sized dog bones.......$4.99

Cost of sending it to new home..............$24.76

Not getting my lap peed on....................priceless

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home