Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Luke.....I am your father

Good news. I'm back to my old self again. I'm feeling very supportive and understanding.

Hubby is going this afternoon to see if he can get a different mask, one that fits better. The other one was driving him nuts (see I'm not the only one).

We've gone from cuddling.....to fondling (with mask intact, lights off).

That is where I draw the line, though.

I wonder if darth vader was required to remove his helmet before love making?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I guess if you ever had any darth vader fantasies, this is your chance. Either that or a good excuse to keep your eyes closed and focus on how good things feel. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home