Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

To Do.......or Not To Do

I've been sitting here with a blank screen for what seems like forever. For the past few days I have had a few really good ideas for writing....they have all escaped my brain. So let's see what I can come up with.

Things on my to do list:

put together Little Tikes climber-got frustrated yesterday when I couldn't get past step #1,took a nap in the warm springtime sun

spackle and sand down the wall that hubby completed to prepare it for mural painting

laundry

vacuuming

taxes

clean up clutter in kitchen, living room, family room

etc

etc

etc


What am I doing? Blogging. Wasting time until I go to my 11:00 water aerobics class. Bad me. I should get up off my butt and do something but I'm too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home