Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's all fun and games

My mom is an email forwarder. I used to just delete the insane amount of forwarded emails that she used to send me, but I have recently started to read them. The chain letter emails freak me out. Am I really supposed to beleive that if I don't pass it on to 10 more people that I am going to have bad luck the rest of my life? We have had some pretty nasty thunderstorms here this past week and I haven't been struck down yet, so I'm guessing that they're bogus.

So one of the recent emails she sent was a "chinese horoscope". It was similar to a fun little game that I once saw on someone's blog. So I decided to play. You are supposed to slowly scroll down answering each question without peeking ahead to the answers at the end. Here are my results.

13 is your lucky number.......true (if there is such a thing as a "lucky" number)

7 is the number of how many people you should send this to...........blah, blah, blah

Hubby is the one that you love............true

Mom is the one that you think of most often..............true

Dad is the one that knows you the best..................at first I thought this might not be true-we always struggle to keep a conversation flowing-but I think that is only because we are so much the same!

Grandpa is your shining star...........I believe this is true-my grandpa died 4 years ago and I believe he is always watching over me.

Bro-in-law is the one that you like but the relationship will never work right...........I kinda agree-I like him but he really annoys me most of the time.

Crying game is the song that describes hubby.............WOAH,NELLY! the only reason I picked this song is because we watched this movie on Sat.

Can't buy me love decribes bro-in-law............ok whatever.

Cum on feel the noise decribes what is in your head..............probably pretty close.

Shiny, happy people describes how you view life...................sometimes.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Roxanne,

    I’m with you on the chain letters… I get SOO Flippin’ MAD when I open them. I’m not overly superstitious but geeze… I don’t want to read about more bad luck if I don’t email 10 people in 5 minutes.

    I’m doing FINE finding my own bad luck and I NEVER Read them… and I NEVER forward them. I just curse when I open them.

    I also don’t ever complain about them because I think I did once and someone got REALLY touchy about it and I just hit delete now!

    They are definitely one of my pet peeves though.

    Mt

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home