Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The results are in.........

I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed trying to figure me out. You can now stop holding your breath.



1. What do you think my voice sounds like?

It is somewhat calming and soft spoken. I am not a yeller by any means. I hate listening to my recorded voice....it always sounds too young and high pitched (even though I was an alto in choir). I also have, what I think, is a slight lisp.

2. What kind of car do I drive?

Practical? Yes. We used to own a Chevy Suburban but decided it was too much of a gas hog. We needed to have something that would seat at least 6 since I often take my daycare kids on field trips.......so we decided on a Honda Odyssey mini van. It's 5 years old and the only thing we've had to do with it is regular maintenance.

3. What type of personality do I have?

Introverted. Friendly. Caring towards others.

4. What type of clothes do I wear?

Usually jeans and somewhat stylish shirts. Although I also like to be comfy with cute, matching sweat outfits. I like comfortable shoes. If I find something that looks decent and feels good, I usually buy it.

5. What is the color of my bedroom walls?

Off white. The color in the room comes from the bedding...hand-stitched quilt with 2000 different fabric squares (my millenium quilt). We also have framed pictures of some of my hubby's amateur photography.

6. Am I a good listener or more of a talker?

Definitely a listener. I am excellent at listening to people and being that person that can totally focus on them. I took a marriage and family college course and every session we were to sit with a partner for a "listening" session. For five straight minutes one person was to talk (about whatever they wanted to) and the other person was to actively listen. Let's just say I was excellent at the listening and struggled immensely with the talker role. In my defense, it was not like a normal conversation where there is a little give and take.

7. What kind of music do I listen to?

I like a variety of music. Soft rock, jazz, folk, classical, some classic rock, and others. A few artists I can think of off the top of my head are......Billy Joel, Lionel Richie, Phil Collins, James Taylor, Michelle Branch, Ryan Cabrera(my daughter got me hooked), John Denver, Genesis, John Mayer, Sarah MacLachlan, Natalie Merchant......there's so many more.

8. Is my house organized or a pig sty?

I strive to be organized, but with 2 kids there is often lots of clutter around. I love for things to have a spot, but again, with kids they often are no in their "spot".

9. Do I like going to the theater or renting videos?

Both actually. I do like going to the theater but not all the time. I especially like the second run theater (have I mentioned this before?) that only costs 75 cents. I like watching movies at home too just for the convenience of being in your jammies and not having to listen to rude people talk through the whole dang movie.

10. What's my favorite candy bar?

I think that would have to be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. If I can stay away from those and ice cream, then my waistline is doing pretty good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home