Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oooooops!

This past week I finally got back to the chiropractor. Haven't been to one since we moved this past summer. Jesse (don't know when I'll switch to her real name) could not move her neck to the left the whole weekend, so I made an appointment for her on Monday. The doctor was really good with her and so I decided to make an appointment for myself. Woke up the morning after her visit and I couldn't move my neck. I told Jesse it must have been contagious. So on her second visit, I was somewhat forced to make an appt. for myself. Here comes the reference to the title.

If you have never been to a chiropractor before, let me fill you in on a few things. At some point (if you are having your back area worked on) they will sit on you and squeeze every last bit of air out of your body. Yes, EVERY last bit of air. I hope that my fart was disguised by the sound of the popping and cracking of my back. Somehow I don't think so. The worst part is that he is a Dr. McDreamy (thanks Marisa!). He kinda reminded me of a young Woody Harrelson. Not that I think Woody Harrelson is dreamy. Anyways, he was not old and not female (like my old chiro).

Jesse and I go back for another session tomorrow. I will try to remember to not eat any cabbage or beans until then.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    This reminds me of that episode of Sex and the City where Carrie farts in bed with her boyfriend, Big.

    Even if he did hear it, he's paid to not remember.

     
  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Lol, I'm sorry, but that's great. I would have died from embarrassment.

     
  • At 5:04 PM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Awesome!! You found yourself a Dr. McDreamy. I'm going to see mine tomorrow :)

    Mine's a GI... try not to pass wind in front of one of those!! hahah.. Practically impossible. But he still wants to talk to me...so I think I’m good. lol

    I've been to Chiropractor’s most of my life... I’m sure there will be many more in my near future too due to the Prednisone effects on my body.

    I actually met a Chiropractic student in blogville who's a real sweetheart. Her name is Kandyce and her blog is

    http://spaces.msn.com/chirokd/

    Swing on by and say hello or ask her any questions she's a smart cookie and a sweetheart I'm sure she'd be happy to help.

    Thanks for the kind words on my "Life in Photos" entry. It was fun to make and fun to relive... I’m glad so many didn't find it a complete bore!

    I love my building too... it's all creaky and scary at night and I've heard one too many ghost stories for my liking but I love going to work and having something so beautiful and historic around me.

    Thanks for the giggle today.

    mt

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    "When illness strikes, in any form, rest and make up whatever sacrifices are necessary to return to health...when Health returns, live!" - James M. Lang

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home