Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Life is like a dream

I have always felt that I have really strange dreams. Last night someone from blogland made their way into my dream. I will not mention any names but I will tell of the context. I was at home(it was in my childhood home) with my hubby and kids. It seemed to be a Saturday late morning, maybe even noon. I was naked, still in bed when blog person knocks on the front door. My hubby sees who it is at the door and informs me that I should probably get out of bed. I tell him that maybe I'll go take a shower..........walking naked past the front door (window in the front door). Later on in the dream I spot hubby outside with someone from his blog circle. It is some teenage girl and they are having a snowball fight. Very cute and fun loving......until he leans over and gives her a very passionate kiss.

I'm too scared to try to figure out what this one means.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

    I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

    oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

    mt

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    oh and as for the quiz... try this

    click here

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Well, dreams can mean things, but try not to dwell on it, if it does have a meaning, it will come to you on it's own and in it's own time.Dwelling doesn't tend to lead to good places. Good luck, and try not to let it get to you too much.

     
  • At 8:39 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I usually don't dwell too much on dreams. It's the really weird ones that make me wonder though. I always try to figure out what the symbolization is.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home