Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Couch potatoes no more!

We have joined the local YMCA. I think this will be a huge positive for our family. I took the kids swimming yesterday after school. They both loved it....they have always loved swimming. I am taking an aqua aerobics class with all the old ladies. Don't get me wrong, I love them. They are so friendly. In fact I went to lunch with a group of them after the first class I attended. It was nice to get out and socialize again.

Nick (his real name) is trying to talk his dad into going to the "Y" to play racquetball with him. This was definitely something that our family needed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    That is good. I have always liked the Y, tis a fun place to go, not to mention for the whole family. Hope you guys enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home