Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Snap, crackle, and pop!

I'm proud to say I have had no more outbursts at the chiropractor's office. I feel like I've been living there lately. Jesse has had 5 visits so far to clear up her neck issue. I am on the 4 week plan......Mon/Wed/Fri for the next 4 weeks. On my second visit he showed me my xrays and discussed them with me. Aparrantly my lower back is in the "moderate degeneration" stage. I knew my back was not in very good shape, but honestly I was under the impression that it was something that just came and went. He explained to me that he can treat it and get it to where I'm not in pain, but it will never go back to normal. As if I didn't feel old already............

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Well.. I comment and BLAMO!! You update again... we are definitely on the same blogwave length today!

    I'm glad to hear that Dr. McDreamy is so positive about your recovery. I wouldn't focus too much on the "never go back to normal" part. I think they have to throw that in to save their own hide! I'm sure you'll go back to a 'normal' that you’re comfortable with.

    And as for the "No Outbursts" again it made me laugh... can't help it. Maybe it's because I'm a GI patient... maybe it's because I'm really a 13 year old inside but the flatulence jokes and references are making me a little giddy today.

    Hope you're feeling better soon,

    mt

     
  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger Mr. DUDE MAN said...

    Don't you just hate it when the Chiropractor just grabs your neck and jerks it sideways, popping it. It's the worst.

     
  • At 7:30 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Yay, I'm happy for you. And I hope that he can fix whatever's up with your back. I like chiropracters, they just scare the crap out of me everytime they pop something.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home