Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Little Help Please

In my ongoing venture to find clients for my daycare, I am going to place an ad in the local newspaper. I had wanted to place an ad that showed my logo (Jesse's artful creation), but I think it's a little too pricey to do so.

I know that a lot of my readers are childless (with the exception of your pet-kids), but if you can picture yourself as a prospective parent looking for someone to care for your precious child, would you call after reading this?

Farm Kids Daycare- A place where children can
learn through play, make friends, and be loved. Come
play with our goats and bunnies and frolic in our park-
like setting. Call Roxanne 555-4343.


Note: most of the ads mention things like CPR certified, safe, clean, meals provided, affordable. Yes, all of those things are what parents are looking for, but I want to write something that stands out and doesn't sound like the rest of the crowd.