Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, October 08, 2007

AAAAWWWWW!!!

I need everyone to send some "finding wallet" vibes this way. As of yesterday, my wallet is MIA. I am not one to typically lose things. I have retraced my steps and narrowed it down to a couple of things.

1. Jesse was sleepwalking (as she often does), took it out of my purse, and placed it God knows where. God? A little help here?

2. It flew out the window on the way home from Sam's Club.

We've ruled out the possibility of it falling out of my purse from the cash register in Sam's on the way to the van. Because if someone dishonest had found it, Mastercard would have called us already alerting us to many, many charges. If someone honest had found it, we would have gotten a phone call to set up a time to retrieve it. Either way, I am very, VERY frustrated!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I'll work on those vibes! And maybe you should keep your purse somewhere where Jesse can't get to it if she's sleepwalking.

     
  • At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "I found your wallet" vibe on its way.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home