Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Changes

I love the change of seasons. It always feels like a fresh start. Even in autumn when it seems that everything is dead. The death of the leaves is so brilliantly gorgeous. The death of the garden, not so much. I love having fresh veggies. :(

I love autumn because it means winter is just around the corner. Winter means sitting by the warm fire, fuzzy hats and scarves, thick sweaters, puffy jackets, hot chocolate, sledding, crunching through the snow in heavy, toasty boots, driving with snowflakes flying at the windshield (I love how that looks!), and snuggling up in bed to steal body heat from your honey.

Bring on the cold!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home