Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The fun never stops around here




Scene: We're playing Horse-Opoly. It's the horsey version of monopoly; a Christmas gift to Jesse since she's a total horse freak.


Jesse keeps leaning over to move her token around the board. Her shirt has crept down and she is slightly exposing her "goods". Ron ever-so-gently lets her know that she should pull her shirt up a bit. This sets her off into the giggles because pretty much anything related to anatomy or bodily functions will do so.

Roxanne: "How does that saying go? Something about paying for a cow and getting the milk free? No, that's not it."

Ron: "I think it goes....Why pay for the cow if you're getting the milk for free."

*about a minute pause time lapse*

Nate: "Because the meat tastes good."

I immediately break into hysterical laughter. I'm gasping for air after a few minutes. Ron is trying to contain himself but my antics are too much to handle.

Nate: "Whaaat? The meat tastes good, right? I don't get what's so funny."

Please, please!! Someone make him stop! I can't breathe anymore!

Ron: "I'll explain it to you later. Maybe."

Jesse: "You don't have to explain it to me. I already know what it means. I heard that saying before."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home