Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to All (and to all a full stomach)

Things I am grateful for at this present moment:

my good health

my dad's new job so he's not out on icy mountain roads in the middle of the night

an almost acne-free face

apple and pumpkin pie (yes, I will be eating some of both even though they contain cinnamon)

getting invited somewhere for Thanksgiving dinner

a job where I can be home and still work when one of my kiddos is sick (happened yesterday...the throwing up session has thankfully stopped)


Anyhoo, see you all on the flip side. We're headed to Cincinnati to spend the holiday with family. Also, apparently there's a really cool, really big aquarium (etc) that we'll be checking out before we come home. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (even Suzy who's stuck in Canada with no pumpkin pie :( ).

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Happy Thanksgiving! I've been to the aquarium in Cincy (I think it may actually be in N. KY) and it was pretty fun.

    And I don't mind missing the pumpkin pie - it's not one of my kind of pies. I do miss getting together with my little family in Ohio, though.

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    I hope you had a great one, with lots of good food :)

     
  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger Caro said...

    I hope you had a wonderful time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home