Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Newest Project

I haven't done much around here lately. Here's a little preview of what I've been keeping my hands busy with...

I'm happy to be back quilting again. I always seem to forget how much I like it and how different it is than working with yarn.


This was a Christmas gift for my little (big) girl. She requested a hat with ear flaps but has yet to wear it in public. I think I may have to confiscate it and call it my own. Mwahahah!!


Lastly, this is Jakey in our yard. It was taken before we had almost a foot of accumulation. Yay snow!! (although I am ready for springtime now)



I promise I'll be back with some inspiring words. Or not. Depends on my mood. :P

4 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    I like the hat!

    I just got into the Quilter series by Jennifer Chiaverini...I thought you might like it.

     
  • At 12:10 AM , Blogger Caro said...

    I may have to steal that hat!

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The hat is very cute.

    Does Jakey like the snow? My cat lived for the sun and got quite annoyed whenever it rained or snowed.

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Bearette- I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Caro- You're second in line behind me. :P

    Liz- Jakey is not a very happy camper right now. We just had 21 inches dumped on us in the past three days. He is quite peeved!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home