Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Much better day

The anxiety has seemed to have lifted extraordinarily well. I am so much better today. Wow. Long story short, hubby and I made up. We were able to talk things out pretty well and I realized that I have been obsessing way too much about things in the past. I need to move on. Let bygones be bygones, as they say. So now we can concentrate on moving. Tomorrow, uhaul truck to move the boxes and other stuff. Sat. to move the furniture. Sun, take a break from moving stuff and do something fun or just lay around all day. I am so looking forward to not living out of boxes anymore. We moved out here in July and have been in transition since then. It will be really nice to finally get settled. Good luck to us! Oh yah, make-up sex is the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home