Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Truth, lies, and misconceptions

I decided to leave that email alone. Things are going pretty good for us. I think that I was feeling homesick(wanted my mommy and sister) and really needy. I felt that hubby was neglecting me by sitting in front of the computer and watching sports. Of course I didn't come right out and tell him that I needed attention. I was rather suttle and then end up getting upset about things in the past and thinking way too much into things. So now I am somewhat better. I have decided that I need to reach out in our community and find some people to connect with. I think my emotional stability will improve greatly if I do. I know that when I start working again I will have strong connections with people. But until then, I must find some people. I suppose I will start with finding a quilting class to go to. Then who knows. I met another neighbor today while out walking. Another older woman, she was nice and is a retired teacher from my son's junior high school. I also learned from her that there is a woman just down the street from us that also does daycare in her home. Maybe I can get together with her and find out if there is a local association I can go to. A good way to find out all of the details about licensing. It is also a very good way to meet friends and share our trials and tribulations of our job. Sounds promising at least.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Yes, I've been doing family daycare since my oldest was 2 years old, so for 10 years now. I love it although as you would know it is very hard work. Thanks for coming to visit me!

    roxanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home