Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Any Help Out There?

I am trying to come up with a creative name for my family daycare. I don't like the cheesy names like "Rainbow Junction" or "Kelly's Kuddly Kritters". It is just not me. I am going to have a few farm animals such as, bunnies, goats, possibly a horse or pony. So I kind of wanted to choose a name that went along with that theme to let prospective parents know what I offer. I will involve the kids in helping to take care of the animals since most kids don't get that kind of experience growing up. As a kid, I grew up with quite a few farm animals (horse, pony, pig, chickens, goats, bunnies) and it had a part in shaping who I am. I think it teaches responsibility, pride, compassion, entertainment. So anyways, if anyone out there has any suggestions for names, please let me know. I emailed my group of friends from my daycare association in CA and got a few ideas, only one that I would consider.....Farm Friends. Anyone? I'll be waiting.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    O.K. that gave me a good laugh. It would be fun to have a name like that but I think you're right. Maybe not so appropriate.

     
  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Yeah, funny, but not so appropriate. Though I would be inclined to take a look at the place, just because of the name.Lol, but Farm Friends sounds pretty good to me, for that age group.You know, daycare-ish age.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home