Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, September 23, 2005

I am thankful for.......

I want to start adding this to my posts. It may not be every time but I'm going to try it out anyways.

3 things that I am thankful for today:

Hubby and I reconnecting both emotionally and physically (oh, yah!)

Jesse has a new group of friends that she is actually calling "her friends"

Bobby has made friends at school. He is not getting sad about missing his bf so often

maybe I'll do a longer list later, but for now I'm going to try to get at least 3 a day out of myself.
Just a little reminder of what I need to be thankful for and not be so materialistic(even though that may show up from time to time)

stay tuned in for the next episode of.........roxanne--the hot, latin lover from long island (o.k. I'm really just a white chic from Ohio who is really horny and roxanne is not my real name)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Brie said...

    It's good thing that you take the time to think about all the things you are thankful for. Most of the time we're too busy to stop and smell the roses, look at all the good things in our lives. I guess we're too busy complaining. Optimism is a good thing, just ask my friend, the one who's blog you've been reading,lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home