Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hello, anyone there?

Helllooo! Can anyone hear me? I know I started this blog for me to get my thoughts and feelings out of my head and into real words, but I also like to get feedback from real people. So if any of you bloggers are out there and want to say hi, give some words of encouragement (do I need it?), or whatever....go for it! O.K. do I sound desperate enough yet? I hope so because I am.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Thanks for reading and I'll try to keep it interesting enough for you. Of course I have to keep in mind my main goal for this is for me. But I still always have any potential readers in the back of my head as I'm writing. At least I have the freedom to write without anyone in my "real" life reading this so I don't have to censor myself.

    roxanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home