Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Thanks

What I am thankful for....not in any certain order:

That fall is finally here which means snow is even closer....I am sooo building a family of snow people

That the extremely loud well pump finally turned off

That my mom and her best friend from school are getting a relaxing vacation to Hawaii this next week....no husbands, no kids, no problem

That I have a great family who loves me

That we're going to be getting a dog soon....even though that means picking up dog crap in the yard, that's what the kids are for right?

That I don't have to cook dinner tonight.....frozen lasagna, baby and store bought raspberry pie

That I found an awesome gliding rocker chair for my daycare for $15 at a yard sale

That I don't have to wake up early tomorrow and hubby and I can "spend time together" in bed....morning always is better :)

That I finally talked to my mom and dad last night.....been missing my family pretty much

That I found blogging to be so therapeutic....who knew?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    you are officially one of the coolest moms i know XD
    yes, i am weird. personally i also like snow, my parents were from minnesota (both of em) so maybe it is genetics or something, snowboarding is also one of my hobbies, it is so much fun, you should try it out sometime ^_~
    tell me if i am being nosy, don't want to intrude o_O
    sounds like you have been having a good couple days. keep being optimistic, there aren't a lot or em anymore ^_^;

     
  • At 11:57 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    No, you're not being nosy, I actually like comments. I didn't grow up in the snow and this is going to be our first winter here so we are REALLY looking forward to playing in it. As far as the snow boarding, don't know if I'll go there. Hubby and I went skiing for our first time 2 years ago and I really pissed off the arrogant ski instructor. He kept saying "would you do me a favor and ski already". I guess I was too cautious for him. Sorry if I don't want to break my bones by flying down the hill! I've heard snowboarding is not easy especially if you don't know how to skateboard, which I don't. I think I'll go for the cross country skiing. Oh yeah, what does the "XD" mean or am I just computer illiterate?

    roxanne

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    you aren't computer illiterate, not many people know lol
    it is a face, like :D
    but it is like squinting with it lol
    XD

     
  • At 11:03 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    O.K. thank you for that explanation. Now what is the o_0 supposed to be? I finally figured out what xc meant. Only because they were talking about running and such. Duh!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home