Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Zzzzzzz

My brain has been preoccupied lately while my body was resting. Here are some of the gems:

I am in a hotel pool with Billy Crystal. We are both naked and, well, going at it. My dream self is telling itself, "I like Billy Crystal, but not THIS way." I woke up before anything happened, but unfortunately not soon enough. I may never be able to watch When Harry Met Sally again, which is sad.

I'm at a train station with friends and family. We are trying to help our friend, Kelly Clarkson, make it on the train before it leaves. Very frantic dream. I don't remember if she made it on the train. Unfortunately she didn't belt out a song for our efforts.

I open up our laptop computer. I look down at the keyboard and a few of the buttons are broken. I say something to hubby about the laptop being broken. When he comes over to look at it, the rest of the keys start to contort into strange positions lifting andtwisting and falling to the ground. He starts to softly whimper. It's sort of the reaction one might expect if you had just heard that a loved one had died. Can anyone guess what this one might mean? Pretty easy, huh?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Wow...I'll never see When Harry Met Sally quite the same way, either ;)

     
  • At 8:15 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Ewww....Howard Stern. That's just downright icky!

    roxanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home