Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Don't hold your breath.......nuttin' too exciting

I've had nuttin' good to say lately and when I did, Blogger wouldn't let me. Things I've been up to.......

shoveled 2 truckloads of soil into our new garden boxes.....2 to go

burned leaf piles.........a gazillion to go

finished mural in basement.....took pics.....will post sometime in the next century

made plans for our camping trip this summer

made plans for memorial day weekend..........Cedar Park one day, water park another........awesome dude

bought a big *ss rabbit hutch........I swear the thing weighs like 500 pounds.......it's still sitting upside down in the driveway cause we have to ask neighbors to help us move it the rest of the way.........making plans to get a rabbit

cleaning, organizing, and decorating basement for daycare area so I can FINALLY get back to work..........bank account will be very happy soon

blogging... procrastinating,....playing Blogger Pictionary.....did I mention procrastinating?

took kids to their new doctor for physicals for summer camp.........Bobby had to have his 'privates' examined (we forgot to warn him about that..oops).....so Jesse and I had to step out of the room.....she says, "Eeeew!"......he didn't seem to be too traumatized afterwords.....did I mention it was a female doctor?.....did I mention that he's 12, almost 13?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    If you get a rabbit, you should definitely post pics :)

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Maybe your son wasn't traumatized because it was a female doc! ;)

     
  • At 11:11 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Bearette-Don't worry, I am SO going to post pics.

    Suzy-my son is SO not thinking about girls yet or anything of that sort...especially not 40-something year old girls ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home