Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Ready for Fun Results

Since noone was willing(or bored enough) to participate, here's my answers anyway. Feel free to still play if you choose.

1. What song do you hate getting stuck in your head all day?

Anything where I can only remember one line....and it keeps going over and over and over in my head like a broken record.

2. Have you ever traveled outside of the country you live in.....and if so, where?

Australia (high school band trip.....it was awesome, dude!)

Hawaii (another band trip......don't know if this one counts or not)


3. What's one of your favorite childhood memories?

Swimming at our cousin's house....my parents and grandparents there.....everyone having a great time.

4. What's one song that immediately makes you think of a specific moment in your past.....details?

I have a TON, but the first one that comes to mind is at my wedding. "Love Shack" comes on (I loathe this song) and my grandpa starts doing his little bebop dance. It was so cute that now every time I hear that song I have to sing along and I think of him.

5. What's one smell.....ditto............details?

Musty, summer night air.....riding in the back of my dad's truck (back in the day) on the way home from working at our store all day......the cool breeze blowing through my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home