Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Not that anyone cares

Here's a survey I stole just for the fun of it:



1.) When showering, do you start the water & then get in or get in & then start the water?

Start the water first and then curse at the stupid hot water heater because it takes so dang long.

2.) Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?

I can't read with shampoo in my eyes.

3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial?

Only when #4 is involved.


4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

Friday afternoon was the most recent time. Hubby had the afternoon off work, kids were still at school, you get the picture.


5.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?

No, but I have peed in the shower to save time (am I kidding?)

6.) How old do you look?

Look at my picture and see for yourself. Oh yeah, I haven't posted my ugly mug yet. Too bad.

7). Have you ever smuggled something into America?

Not into the U.S., but I have smuggled fresh fruit across the California border many times. I know, I'm such a rebel.

8.). Do you live in a city with a good sports team?

Now I live somewhere that has major league sports teams, but I could care less. I'd much rather watch college or high school games.

9.). Have you ever finished off the popcorn?

I've started it....AND finished it! Are we still talking about popcorn?


10). How many people do you think would come to your funeral?

Not sure. Does it really matter when you're already dead. Kinda like cemetary plots with a view.

11). How many of them would come just to make sure you're dead?

Hopefully none, but again, it wouldn't really matter much to me at that point. Unless I could haunt them, of course.

12). Do you have more enemies or more friends?

More friends. Unless I have anonymous enemies out there.

13.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?

Nope. I received an anonymous V-Day card in elementary school. I figured out who it was though. Some creepy kid.

14.) Can you fix your own car?

I once changed the oil in the car just to be able to say I can change the oil. Now it seems much easier to pay someone else to get greasy.

15.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?

I don't believe so. I wasn't exactly the hottest chic in school. I HAVE been turned down and it sucks.

16.) Are you smarter than your friends?

If I was, I would be smart enough not to brag about it.


17.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?

If I did, I don't remember.....

18.) Have you ever been to jail?

When I took my daycare kids for a field trip. We got to see, Keno the drug dog, sniff out some weed. And the kids got to sit in the holding cell while I took their picture. It was great fun!

19.) Do you like the taste of beer?

Occasionally. I like the smell better. When I was a kid, I would ask my mom if I could "sniff" her beer. I have a thing with smells.

20.) When you see a car accident, do you slow down and try to see?

Sadly, yes. I hope it's just a curiosity thing.

21.) Have you ever given to charity?

Yes. And I would like to start donating my time more also.

22.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?

Depends on the breed..........KIDDING!

23.) Are you in love?

Depends on your meaning of "in love". But I suppose I would have to say yes.

24.) Do you kiss on the first date?

I have......willingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home