Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Boys will be boys....and that's just plain disgusting!

Boys can be disgusting, can't they? Anyone in agreement with me on this one?

The other day we're eating at a fast food establishment. Hubby's face gets all distorted and he turns away from what he was looking at (only to turn back with an even more disgusted look). He then explains to me what the issue is.

This boy(probably about 9-10 years old, SHOULD know better) who is waiting for his mother to order their food, is licking (yes, I said licking, a word that you do not want to hear of someone standing at a fast food counter) every single spout on the drink dispenser. To his credit, I must say that he was attempting to keep his tongue stretched out under each nozzle as to simply catch the drips of soda. Of course this was too tempting....waiting, waiting, waiting, for the drip to fall.

Hubby did say something to the girl at the counter before we left. She seemed somewhat shocked, maybe just a little surprised. I didn't see anyone moving too quickly to change the nozzles. I wonder if they ever did.

All I have to say is.....PLEASE, someone get this kid a cup!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    When you get him a cup, maybe we should throw in a dang leash for his mother. That's just gross.

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Eclipse75048 said...

    You just broke my heart.

    I will never drink another fountain drink again!

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger Eclipse75048 said...

    LOL w/ Ryan Cabrera...but at least I've heard of him.

    The stuff they play on Radio Disney is appalling. Who the hell is B5?

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    I worked at a Taco Bell the summer after high school. We always had to take down the nozzles at night and soak them in seltzer water. I never saw anyone lick them, though! That is pretty gross.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home