Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Let's go RVing

We headed out for an evening at the ball park tonight. We have a local AAA team (I think...they're twice removed from the big leagues....whatever it's just freakin' baseball). No such luck. It was a rain out. We'll be able to trade our tickets in for another game though, so all well.

We ended up going to a movie instead. The only 'family movie' available was "RV". If you're in for sappy and funny, I would recommend it. Only, of course, if you're not a Robin Williams hater (Chris :) ). I admit his act can get old after a while, but if you're in the right mood, he can be great.

*segway*
We just bought a tent trailer for $1200. Talked 'em down from $1500. It's a 1988 Coleman and in pretty good shape still. We may end up trying it out over Memorial Day weekend when we take the kiddos to Cedar Point park (my chiropractor rolled his eyes at me and said, "I hope you're not going on any of those big rides"....I have an appt. the day after we get back.....my back will not stifle the kid in me). It shall be rather fun. If the weather agrees, we will be going to the adjacent water park also (minus hubby....he loathes any type of water recreation.....I think it's mostly the having to get half-nekkid in front of people......even though the kids have begged him to go swimming......it'll never happen).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I can actually feel your hubby's pain. Even though I used to love swimming, I was never much of one for water parks. And I hate it even more now. I don't like wearing a bathing suit in public - and I don't even know the last time I wore one - and I sunburn so easily! So I can't say I totally blame him.

     
  • At 12:19 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Hee. I kind of can't stand Robin Williams now, but I liked him in Mork & Mindy when I was a little girl ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home