Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Guess who

Man, did I have a weird dream last night. It was much more involved than my previous one that started out with me getting a hug from behind.

Again, it involved someone from the blog world. She and I were basically getting it on ......just when hubby walks into the room. He jumped down my neck and basically told me that he didn't think he could ever forgive me and I was thinking, "Is this really it? Are we really over because of THIS?" He reacted as if I had been with a man and he caught me cheating.

Sooooo, when I woke up totally confused and dazed, I told hubby my dream. His reaction was, "You mean I didn't sit back and enjoy the scenery? I actually got mad at you?"

Makes me wonder if I've got some secret fantasy I want to fulfill......

10 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    A couple months ago I had a dream where I was getting it on with a girl. I knew her in the dream, but I don't know who it was - one of those faceless dream people. If you figure out what that means (besides maybe that I need to get some), please let me know! lol

     
  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    maybe we should get you freud's interpretation of dreams ;)

     
  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger jef said...

    your post is soo..mmmmm....well, every man's dream hehe!

     
  • At 12:01 PM , Blogger j said...

    they say that dreams like that represents frustrations or worries..just sharing.

     
  • At 1:10 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Hey

    Weird! That one’s even weirder then the one I blogged about earlier this week.

    mt

     
  • At 5:27 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Strange but interesting dream. Who was the person in the dream?

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Stu- Why would you want to know? Planning on having any dreams of your own? ;) I WILL tell you that it was somebody H-O-T! Now you can let your imagination run wild....

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger JaG said...

    You're the only one who knows what your secret fantasy is!

    And HOT dream!!

     
  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Yeah, it was HOT!!!!

     
  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Hehe. This reminds me of a riddle.

    "If you got it you want to share it. It you share it you haven’t got it."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home