Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Roxanne=Meg Ryan

I had a dream that all my blog friends and I had a get-together. We were hanging out in this vacation rental house. One person(to remain unnamed...you can believe it's you if you'd like) randomly hugged me from behind. I liked it(in the dream, but I also like that kind of hug in real life). I liked it quite a bit. Enough to start........ And this is where I let your imagination take over. Yeah, it was that good!

Hubby had a bloggity blog dream last night, too. He said that he was reading one of his bloggy friend's blogs and she had decided to post some revealing pictures of herself.....something that she would never think of doing. Guess who his blog friend ended up being? Me! I told him that it sounded like a good start to another Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks movie.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:49 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Hey Roxanne,

    I think you and your husband are having a blog affair!! Lol

    I don’t want to be the hugger but I want an invite to that get-together!! lol

    Hugs,

    Mt

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Mt-You'll be happy to hear that you were not the hugger. No worries. I will definitely put you on the invite list. How fun would that BE? Maybe we can double the fun and invite all of hubbies blog buddies. On second thought maybe not, they're all depressed and/or bipolor. :( Bunch of Debbie Downers is NOT what we need!

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Somehow I doubt it was me, but that's okay. I can see us all hanging out though! :)

     
  • At 6:27 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Liz-I see that my telepathic abilities are working. ;) And, no, it wasn't you either.

    Suzy-Wasn't you either, but it sure was a fun shindig!

     
  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    I've had some strange dream that were not about blogging as such but during the dream I've thought to myself 'I really must right a blog entry about this' as if it was a real event and not a dream.

    So who was the hugger? :p

     
  • At 12:36 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Sorry, Stu, wasn't you either. I generally don't dream about red-heads since I already have one in real life. ;)

    Is anyone doing a process of elimination? (really it was only an innocent dream...I had no control whatsoever...but it was good nonetheless)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home