Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Say What?

Things overheard in my house:


"If you don't behave, there will be no dog treats." (Remember we no longer have a dog...just a child who insists on being a dog and her dad is willing to play along)
-----------------------------------

"Did you guys have sex to make me?"

"Uh....yeah"

"Eeeeuuwww!" (Bedroom door slams)
-----------------------------------------
"We promise not to burn the house down while you're gone."

"Uh.....thanks."
-------------------------------------
(Someone farts loudly)

"Wowzer!"
-------------------------------------
"Only 3 more weeks until I'm a man."

"Hold on there, kiddo. You're only turning 13."
--------------------------------------
"So when do you think my voice will change?"

"Probably when you start to grow a goatee."
---------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home