Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

How 'Bout a Ride?

Some words of wisdom from my husband:

I was checking my calendar to see when I would get my monthly visitor.

Hubby: Do all women keep a "calendar"? (yes, he's still clueless)

Roxanne: I think so. Most women want to keep track so that they don't get caught off guard. And it helps to plan around trips and such.

H: There's things that men don't need to know about. That's one of them. It's like going to an amusement park. When you go to one, you don't want to pick up trash, lube the rides, or cook the food. You just want to go, pay the price, have fun, and leave.

(This is where both of us are cracking up at the comparison and he starts to get really punchy.)

H: When the ride is shut down, you want to ride something else. Sometimes you know a ride's gonna make you sick, but you get on it anyways, it makes you throw up, and regret having "ridden" it.


So, for those of you that didn't get that........women are amusement parks..........and we are not to bother men with the cleaning schedule or when the ride is shut down. I guess next time I'll post a sign on the bedroom door when my ride is back in working order.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    Men are clueless!

    mt

    My word verification is: ylpwgnfi (I got it wrong)and then mfsyrrmt (WTF?)

     
  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Mt- Tell me about it!

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Oh wow, that is sooo great! I think that juat made my week. Seriously, that is hilarious. And some of my guy friends are the same way. Tis quite funny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home