Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

These Three Things About Roxanne Are........(in the spirit of the season, think These Three Kings)

And because I promised Bearette I would, here's the meme she tagged me with. Better late than never, right?

3 things that scare me:

people who smoke while pumping gas
the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the guys face melts
weird noises in the house late at night when my man is not in bed beside me


3 people who make me laugh:

my son
Wayne Brady
Carolyn


3 things I love:

my family
chocolate
hugs
(not necessarily always in that order)

3 things I hate:

hateful people
dogs that hump your leg
summers so hot that you literally feel like you're going to keel over and die

3 things I don't understand:

politics
computers
Paris Hilton (and I don't want to)


3 things on my desk:

stapler
paper clips
post it notes
(now that was boring, wasn't it?)


3 things I'm doing right now:

typing
thinking I really need to go take a swig of Nyquil and go to bed
listening to the cat's crunch, crunch, crunching on the food


3 things I want to do before I die:

learn how to surf without getting eaten by a shark (by the way, have you seen that girl from Hawaii that got her arm taken off and now she's competitively surfing again? You go girl!)
see my kids grow up into well mannered, generally happy with their lives, adults
meet some of mine and Ron's blogger friends

3 things I can do:

sew quilts by hand (aka: no machine necessary)
twirl a baton
pass gas in the aisle of a store and get outa there before anyone notices (or at least I hope so)

3 things I can't do:

fly a plane (although I would make an honest attempt if I were in a 2 person plane and the pilot suddenly lost all bodily functions)
shoot a gun (again, I would make an honest attempt if someone were trying to kill me and there happened to be a gun readily available)
speak a foreign language, not even pig latin (ix nay on the ig latin pay)


3 things I think you should listen to:


3 things you should never listen to:

annoying people that drain the life out of you in mere minutes
advice from well meaning people that know nothing about you or your situation
the annoying question guy that used to be on Wings


3 things I'd like to learn:

how to play the guitar
how to take apart and rebuild a computer (kidding!)
how to be more at ease with small talk

3 favorite foods:

ice cream
veggie lasagna
chocolate

3 beverages I drink regularly:

water
water
juice

3 shows I watched as a kid:

Sesame Street
Electric Company
Dukes of Hazzard (yeeeeee haw!)


3 people I'm tagging:

Suzy
Liz
Stu
(and if you don't want to, I won't take it personally. Seriously, just say, "screw it I'm too busy" and move on with your life)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool! did you ever see zoolander? there's a gas station/smoking scene that is, um, interesting...

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Yes, I did. That was one of my favorite scenes in that movie. Absolutely hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home