Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Questions of Life

This is what my daughter is asking the Magic Eight Ball this morning instead of getting ready for school.


Is Abby (our cat) a mutant? Better not tell you now.
Is Abby a robot? It is certain.
Is that van red? Yes, definitely.
Is Abby an alien from a foreign universe? You may rely on it.
Does dad really love mom? Most likely. And is he cheating on her? Not likely.
Does Zack like me? Yes, likely.
Does Miljan like me? Yes.

She's really creeped out now.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    who are zack and miljan???

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Liz- You'll have to unpack it. I hear it can be quite helpful in figuring out life in general. ;)

    Bearette- They are boys at her school.

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's so cute! My sister gave me a yellow "affirmation" ball -- with a a big smiley face. When I'm having a bad day, I shake it and it says stuff like, "You look marvalous." Ha! :)

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Poor Abby. She'll probably never look at her the same again. lol

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Creeped out but popular at school :p

     
  • At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well at least she now knows the answers. Good to know you're not being cheated on.

    L

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home