Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

To Do List for Sunday

1. Not sleep in til noon.
2. Eat something yummy yet nutritious for breakfast, preferably with protein for muscle strength.
3. Go for a walk/jog, whether it's raining or not.
4. Pry up the gazillion floor boards in the attic.
5. Spread out the gazillion remaining rolls of insulation that makes you itchy no matter how long your shirt sleeves are.
6. Do something fun, possibly a board game?
7. Call my sister to finally thank her for my birthday present.
8. Put the cover back on the pool again.
9. Play with the bunnies.
10. Irritate the cats.
11. Bore people around the globe with my silly list.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh, my gosh, you have so much energy! Pry up WHAT? Don't fall through! :)

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    i thought it was cute ;) for some reason i am sleeping late too. i keep waking up at 11.

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Lessie- Yes, floorboards. We are about halfway done and my arms and hands kill me. I hipe our house will be happy and warm when we're finally done!

    Bearette- Maybe I need to start taking Melatonin too. I have always been a late night person. Unfortunately on weekdays it doesn't work out so well. :(

    Liz- I didn't reserve even 1 minute. :( (but I did make sure to irritate the cats)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home