Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Things to Look Forward to in the New Year

  • Having a Mother-in-Law to get to know and possibly meet in a few weeks (it still feels like I'm part of some t.v. show)
  • Working and contributing to the family income (something's gotta give at some point)
  • Making a difference in the lives of the children I care for
  • Possibly meeting a blogger friend
  • Snow?
  • Making birthday gifts for family and friends
  • Being healthy and happy
  • Enjoying time with my family
  • Making friends
  • Using my time to do things that fulfill me

10 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    happy new year, roxanne. sounds like some exciting stuff is going on :)

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I'm also looking forward to snow. Not as much as Denver, I hope, but still some!

     
  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Happy New Year. I've got a few on my list too.

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, what a wonderful attitude.

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger jef said...

    Happy, happy New Year, Rox!

    Hope it will be a grand one for all of us.

    God bless :-)

     
  • At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great Resolutions! Happy New Year.

     
  • At 12:35 AM , Blogger Brie said...

    I don't want to bring the tone down of anything, but I have a question for you, since you seem to have had a little more experience than I with being with someone who is depressed, and I was wondering if you could help me.

     
  • At 1:09 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Brie- Yes, I would be willing to help you with whatever you need. Oh, and Hi again!

    You can email me at roxanneblogspot@yahoo.com. I don't consider myself an expert, but unfortunately I have become a little too informed on the subject in the past few years. I hope I can help out though.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Brie said...

    Thanks, I'll email you as soon as I have some time. I really appreciate this.

     
  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger anne said...

    Happy new year, Roxanne. It would really be wonderful to meet. I like your resolutions - they seem very heartfelt.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home