Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes I get tired of hearing about how anyone that's irritating is worthy of extinction.

Sometimes I just want to be around positive people.

Sometimes I like to be greedy in the bedroom.

Sometimes I wish I had my mommy nearby.

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep.

Sometimes I like to be random.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't so hard for me to open up to people.

Sometimes I daydream about taking a trip to an exotic location by myself and meeting all kinds of interesting people along the way and not having anyone tagging along holding me back from interacting and accepting invites to parties and such.

**enough boohooing. time to get back to reality.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger ThePurpleOwl said...

    Sometimes I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses their blog for a little (healthy) wallowing... ;-)

    Wanna come to a party with me? Sorry, but we have to go via the Bahamas, and you'll have to spend at least a few days alone on a beach with a cocktail and a book and your thoughts, and then we'll probably get stuck next to some talkative random strangers on the private jet because they conviince us they need a lift... but I think all that hardship might be worth it. And your mum can come too...

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger Caro said...

    I love positive people.

     
  • At 1:25 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Purple Owl- Oooo, mummy can come too? That means we have to fit in a swim with the dolphins. I'll only agree to go to the Bahamas if it's any island but Freeport.

    Caro- So do I. :) Yippe! Yay! (I need sleep)

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

    Sometimes I just want to scream.

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I hear ya, Roxie.

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Rachel- me too. Add that one to my list.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home