Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You know what they say about the size of a man's hands

You'll have to excuse my recent absence. I do have some viable excuses for it, at least. I've been working ferociously on some fingerless gloves for my dad. They were intended to be a Father's Day gift, but I just partially finished the first glove and tested it on Ron's hand. Let's just say the recommended size stating "Fits medium-large man's hand" did not exactly describe my creation. Ron suggested that I finish making the pair and sell it to one of the local Cavalier players. So so funny. Anyone have a friend or family member with freakishly large hands?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Maybe a linebacker? ;) I'm curious to see the one you made!

     
  • At 12:10 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I'll try to post one. It's only partially done (pointer finger finished, partial thumb). It swallowed up my hand and was loose and floppy on Ron's (he has a big hand for a man :)

     
  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I can't think of anyone I know with freakishly large hands. But I'll keep my eyes open! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home