Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Slippers for Mommy

As part of a contest on this blog, I'm posting the next project that will make itself onto my needles next. Not only does it look like an awesome knitting blog, but she's giving away FREE YARN (note to Bearette: visit quickly before July 4th!). I'm hoping to make these. The first pair I'm going to make for myself and then I'll adjust the pattern if necessary to make some for my mom for her birthday (I have size 10 feet and hers are more of an 11 1/2 to a 12). Instead of starting a month or less before the date, I'm starting now so I don't end up stressing to get it done like I usually do (her birthday's in Oct.). Now I just have to find some yarn to buy that I like.....

As soon as I get busy with the camera, I'll post some of my finished projects.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger This suzy said...

    Those slippers look really cute! I can't wait to see your finished product! :)

     
  • At 12:28 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

    Looking forward to the pics!

    I should avoid the free yarn as my closet is stuffed ;)

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger LotusKnits said...

    Cute project! Can't wait to see it on the needles!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home