Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!! Don't know if I'll get to do anything special with the fam or not, but I'm going to treat myself to a shopping trip to the mall while the kids are at school. Maybe I'll be adventurous and find something at Victoria's Secret. Or maybe just Old Navy. Hubby ordered my present off the internet the other night and said "when a package shows up from UPS, don't open it" I asked if my present was the package or the UPS guy. He said "whatever you want it to be". I'm thinking of creating a "100 random facts" about myself. Just for fun. Partly to find out a little bit more about myself. We'll see. This was exciting. Be back soon.

Oh yeah, we named our puppy. Skippy. Not really what hubby and I wanted but we needed to agree on something because we were getting tired of calling him "puppy" and "boy". We'll see if this name sticks.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home