Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thanks.....

I'm currently working on my 100 things post about myself. It seems to be harder than I thought it would be. I am finding out things about myself though.

I am thankful for:

Going out to dinner with hubby and no kids.

Being off of work and able to go to my daughter's class halloween party....she loved having me there.

Nice warm, fuzzy blankets....it's gettin' cold.

Altoids mints....they're curiously strong....and curiously pleasurable...more on that later.

Cell phone plans that have no long distance charges....easy to keep in touch with the fam that's oh so far away.

Later.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    No he definately did NOT have any suicidal thoughts before taking the drug. Quite the contrary... he was scared of death and before that he was just a normal good kid.

    and yes... very sad.

    mt

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home