Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Anonymity

I have thought a lot about why I am so determined to remain anonymous on my blog. Why do I need to hide parts of my real self from the people who are supposed to know me the best(fam and friends)? Why does any of it matter?

We have created a yahoo photo page for our family and friends to view and keep updated. So I just may be ready to expose myself (not in that way) to the blog world. Only if you ask real nice.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM , Blogger Mr. DUDE MAN said...

    I think people realize how intimate people get on their blog.

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger BigDubb said...

    FYI, to open one's self up and just release with complete disregard to any repercussions is so wholy and completely cathardic.

    Like when someone sees a bit or piece of you that you hadn't necessarily intended but don't feel ashamed or embarassed.

    write for you, not for what others might think or percieve.

    just my two bits.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home