Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Time will tell

I am somewhat better. We have barely talked about it, but the tension has lifted. I think I was the cause of most of it. I told him that I don't want him to stop blogging and getting his feelings out. That is the reason I hate myself so much for reading it. I know how important it has been for him to have that form of therapy. He has built a small support system of people that know exactly what he goes through because they too have depression or are bipolar. I have not looked at his blog since his post directed towards me and I WILL NOT go back. Whether he changes the address or not. I will not go down that road anymore.

On a lighter note, we did not get much sleep last night. And it was not due to watching t.v. or reading in bed. It was yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home