Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Oops.....now what?

Well, my friends, I been found out. Hubby posted something on his blog. A little message for me because he suspects that I have found him again. I must first say that I am partly glad he knows. The other thing I must state again, is that I did not go looking for his blog address. I simply turned the computer on one day, and up popped his blog. That, of course, is no excuse for me continuing to go back and check up on it every day. That would be my obsessed, no will power self. I don't have that many bad habits, but that would be one of them. So now I need to decide how I want to let him know, that I know that he knows. I hate computers and technology in general. Our lives would be much simpler and less complicated without the bastards. Any advice anyone?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    First off, don't feel bad about checking his blog once you found it. Yes, it wasn't the best thing to do, but you're only human. I would hav done the same thing too...although I would be worried about dying from guilt.

    As for telling him that you know that he knows, (is it at all possible that he meant for you to find it?) there really aren't many ways to tell him, are there? If you leave a comment on his blog, that may just complicate things more. There would be the whole "okay, who's going to mention it first?" thing. I'd say just tell him. Just plain tell him to his face. But hey, this is just advice.

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Aimee,

    Thanks for the advice. You are so right. I thought of posting a comment . One: so that he could read my blog if he chooses to. Two: so that his readers could read me if they wanted to. Then I realized, like you, that it would only complicate matters to involve other people in that way. So I emailed him while he's still at work to get the ball rolling and we can talk about it when he gets home. Thanks!
    And, yes, I was dying of guilt trying not to make any references to things that he had written about. In the end, that is how he figured it out.

    roxanne

     
  • At 8:29 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Yeah, I think that it was best that you didn't leave a comment. It really would have complicated things. But I'm glad that you told him. And it's not your fault that you found it, but you did choose to go back. But curiosity did kill the cat, and it had 9 lives, so I can see why.I do love the computer, but it does tend to complicate things. Good luck with the whole hubby thing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home