Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..............

Well folks, we are expecting snow in the near future. Yippe-ki-ay! Although it's not going to be anything to play in, but it's a good start. I got to go shopping today for some pretty sexy lingerie. Now I need to remember how to transfer pics from the camera. It's been awhile....so sue me. I was actually turning myself on a bit while trying on some of the things in the store. And I did not have to pay the outrageous prices at Victoria's secret. You'll never guess where they have some really cute stuff(even some cool see through stuff)......Target! I even found some of them on clearance. I'm excited to get started creating my first portfolio. This is soooo out of my element. But I think hubby will appreciate it.....and it'll be fun to see the look of surprise on his face.

I found some really cute undies (some with actual lace on them) so I can start weeding out my "grannies". Let's just say when you are overweight and have stretch marks after having kids, you do not care about what kind of underwear you got on. Comfort comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home