Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Genius, I am not

I am so computer illiterate!

I just now figured out how people change the color of their text.

I really need to take a computer class so I can stop having to ask my computer genius hubby how to do things like send pictures in an email. Oh, is THAT what the attachment button is for? DUH!

He just recently got a new fangled personal organizer. One that you can surf the net with, amongst many other things. I have now adopted his old "freebie" organizer. I think it will work well for me as I might be overwhelmed with something more powerful.

Woo hoo! I can change the color of my text. Dweeb, total and complete dweeb.

Next on the list, how to get a picture from my camera to my blog. You just may see my ugly mug one of these days. Maybe.



2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM , Blogger mtcutie said...

    that was cute...

    Enjoy exploring the many fun things your computer is hiding. :)

    Good luck with posting your mug. I find thihs blog is actually easier then most at posting pictures so I have faith you'll pick it up quickly.

    mt

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Yay! We might actually get to see a picture of you.Lol, and yet I don't have one on my blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home