Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Only 5 days til Christmas!

Yes, our Christmas calendar countdown has only 5 days left. We are celebrating our Christmas at home with hubby, I, and the kids before we go on our trip. They are excited to get to open their gifts a week early. Christmas Eve will be this Friday, with Christmas on Sat.

I just talked to my sis and bro-in-law in CA. We are going to be staying at their house while we're visiting, along with their seven screaming chillins. It should be entertaining to say the least. And now I just found out that my bro-in-law's mother will be there for Christmas also. And maybe his sister and their two kids. Let's just say they are not the in laws that I wish my sister would have ended up with. They constantly are telling her that she is a bad mother every time the kids act up(which is quite often). She is not only an excellent mother, but at times could be considered a saint. With all the crap that she has put up with from them(her mother and sister-in-law) I'm surprised that she even let's them into their house. So that should be a joyous couple of days if they decide to show up. And the sis-in-law is supposedly a Jehovah's witness yet she goes back and forth on birthdays and Christmas. Some years we're celebrating and some years we're not. Whatever. Wishy washy religious people confuse and irritate me.

I'm thinking that if they start up with the rude comments to my sis, that I'll either A) have to backslap somebody B) tell them what I really think of them and how they have treated my sis like crap or C) tell them to go F*&$ Off. If you know me, you already know that C is probably out of the question. Although I am due to go off on somebody now aren't I? Can you tell I'm filled with Christmas cheer? I actually am, I'm just feeling a bit chippy right now. Today I started the annual tradition of baking a ton of loaves of pumpkin bread. I usually bake a loaf for each of my daycare families and for each of my kid's teachers. Since I don't have any daycare families this year, I will give them to our closest neighbors. Our house always smells so yummy during the baking frenzy. I would send everyone a loaf except than I would have to ask for your address and then I could come stalk you. We wouldn't want that now would we? I think I better sign off since I'm sounding a bit weird. It must be all the cinnamon and nutmeg getting to me. Who knows.

I should have much to update on after our trip. I don't know if I will get a chance to update on my mom's computer or not while we're gone or even if I'll want to bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home