Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hello, it's me again........

Yes, I'm still alive. I have many tales to tell, but you must wait. I have had three straight weeks of no internet access (gasp). Not counting the one time at my parent's where I was able to check my email at a painfully slow pace and then it crashed. I wrote down all kinds of fun anecdotes in a journal (in which I had too many inquisitive family members asking about). "Yes, I'm keeping a journal." (No, you don't need to know about my blog)

I WILL let you know that I braved wild fires, broken down cars in 110 degree heat on a mountainous road with NO BRAKES (until I laid all my weight on that dang pedal until she stopped), sleeping in the boys room (much to tell about that later), locked keys in the car, lost digital camera, lost sunglasses, lots of cool stories from my usually uptight grandma, an actual tan line (yeah, you heard that right), lots of love from Skippy (and his buddy Lance), and so much more. All of those stories will have to wait. We flew home today and are leaving for our 5 day camping trip. I hope all is well with my fellow bloggers. I vaguely checked in with a few of you, but I must get some sleep now. (Hope everything goes as well as possible for you, Marisa. I'll be thinking of you even though you probably won't be reading this. Fingers crossed.)

Nite, nite. Sleep tight. Don't let the june bugs bite (one more story to tell).

8 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Yippy. Welcome back. Glade to hear you are alright and I look forward to hearing the stories.

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    welcome back! i also look forward to hearing your stories.

     
  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger jef said...

    Welcome Back Roxanne!

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Wow, sounds quite eventful. Hope you had fun though. I just got back from backpacking in the Rocky Mountains, so I have my own stories as well. Haven't yet had time to write them down either, so I guess we both have things to do.

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    car removal brisbane
    cash for cars ipswich

     
  • At 1:19 AM , Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

    Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for old cars sydney
    free car removal sydney

     
  • At 2:18 AM , Blogger Metalbiz said...

    Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars
    scrap metal gold coast

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger Hobart Auto Removal said...

    I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    old car removal
    cash for cars hobart

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home