Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hello, it's me again........

Yes, I'm still alive. I have many tales to tell, but you must wait. I have had three straight weeks of no internet access (gasp). Not counting the one time at my parent's where I was able to check my email at a painfully slow pace and then it crashed. I wrote down all kinds of fun anecdotes in a journal (in which I had too many inquisitive family members asking about). "Yes, I'm keeping a journal." (No, you don't need to know about my blog)

I WILL let you know that I braved wild fires, broken down cars in 110 degree heat on a mountainous road with NO BRAKES (until I laid all my weight on that dang pedal until she stopped), sleeping in the boys room (much to tell about that later), locked keys in the car, lost digital camera, lost sunglasses, lots of cool stories from my usually uptight grandma, an actual tan line (yeah, you heard that right), lots of love from Skippy (and his buddy Lance), and so much more. All of those stories will have to wait. We flew home today and are leaving for our 5 day camping trip. I hope all is well with my fellow bloggers. I vaguely checked in with a few of you, but I must get some sleep now. (Hope everything goes as well as possible for you, Marisa. I'll be thinking of you even though you probably won't be reading this. Fingers crossed.)

Nite, nite. Sleep tight. Don't let the june bugs bite (one more story to tell).

5 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Invader Stu said...

    Yippy. Welcome back. Glade to hear you are alright and I look forward to hearing the stories.

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Bearette24 said...

    welcome back! i also look forward to hearing your stories.

     
  • At 12:37 PM , Blogger Liz said...

    Good to hear from you again! I thought maybe the bunnies had eaten you alive.

     
  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger jef said...

    Welcome Back Roxanne!

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Brie said...

    Wow, sounds quite eventful. Hope you had fun though. I just got back from backpacking in the Rocky Mountains, so I have my own stories as well. Haven't yet had time to write them down either, so I guess we both have things to do.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home