Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Knew it Would Happen Sometime

And for some news that some of you may care nothing about but I have to plaster it here anyways......tomorrow is the first day I'll be able to work for actual moolah in over a year and a half. WOO HOO!

And there are a few other potential children who are just waiting for their wonderful parents to make a decision.

I will hopefully post soon to fulfill my end of the Truth or Dare game. If I can get blogger to agree with me, there will even be pictures!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

    yay! congrats.

     
  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger This suzy said...

    I'm so happy for you! I know it will go great! :)

     
  • At 7:30 AM , Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

    Congratulations :)

     
  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger ThePurpleOwl said...

    Golf clap for Roxanne... :-)

    Blogger *might* actually agree with you -- but only if you promise it some of that moolah. That stuff makes the world (and the little blogger 'publish' triangle) go round...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home